The costumes and treats...
Bryan and I were "Popeye & Olive Oyl" - yes, the dark hair served it's purpose well. #2 had a last minute wardrobe change to Spiderman and #1 was happy to claim #2's green Ben 10 jacket. We of course attended the annual "Family Halloween Blowout Bash". The kids had a blast and the adults ate until they were sick - well, at least I did. But it just wouldn't be Halloween if you didn't go to bed with a stomach ache!
This holiday is rapidly approaching my #1 favorite holiday spot. It may just top Christmas one of these years...
10 comments:
So cute! Perfect Olive and Popeye.
I really love Halloween too! But then again, I LOVE dressing up and any excuse I get I will take it. My nails were black this year and I loved every minute of it :) Brian and your outfits were sooo cute! I loved them! So someday I really want to get Roman and Kins together, I think they could be bestie buds!
I love your costumes. So funny. You and Bryan are perfect for those costumes. Skinny girl with dark hair? Check. Muscular, not so tall guy? Check. I love the look of your treats as well.
Love all your costumes! And glad we have friends with a 5 year old so I actually know who Ben 10 is :)
So cute Marie! Love the fun eyeballs! The costumes you chose were PERFECT!
Love the costumes! Pop eye and Olive oil were brilliant and you guys looked to die for.
How fun! I like Halloween too - actually, all holidays are right up there in my book. Fun to see how you all throw yourselves right into the spirit of it all!!
You guys are so cute!
You guys looked great!
Marie
I was glad you found me, I've been wondering about you. I saw Bryan in Costco the other day and he looked like he'd been in a fight but I didn't want to ask because its not my business. Now I know why. So glad it was a good fight and not something else. I hope you are doing great. It looks like it. The boys are so big. It goes by too fast. Hope to talk to you again soon : )
Post a Comment