Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Making it Official

**Disclaimer: Anyone who knows me, knows that I HATE the family vinyl pictures that people stick on the back of their cars. (If you are reading this and you have one, we might have to rethink our friendship :) ) So, I figured, what better way to make an announcement??!! **

I will finally address all the hushed rumors: "Is Marie pregnant, or has she just gained 10 pounds?" Sadly, the answer is "yes" to both of these questions. I like to think that I am showing this early because it's technically my 5th pregnancy and not because of my poor eating habits...hmmmm

I was trying to wait until I was 20 weeks and knew what we were having to make the official announcement, but since my middle is rapidly expanding, word is getting out.

So, here we are. I am a little over 18 weeks along. My ultrasound is March 2nd. We of course are all hoping for a girl, but would be thrilled with a boy also. Although I'm sure it wouldn't hurt if all of you could start chanting "girl, girl, girl". :) We'll keep you posted!

10 comments:

Burdick Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! So exciting for your family! The picture of you and Byran is awesome! You look gorgeous as always!

Miriam said...

Congrats! All the babies that are coming in the family - wow! July 17th is a great date - (our anniversary!), I may be able to remember it! Ditto on the photo, beautiful.

Unknown said...

I was wondering when this announcement was going to show up -- congratulations!! I'll be chanting "girl" for you!

Also, the new photo at the top is GORGEOUS.

Janssen said...

Congratulations!! We must be due right about the same time, since I hit 18 weeks last Thursday.

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

I am shocked. I totally thought you were just fat.:-D I am so happy for you. I'm glad everything is going well with the pregnancy. I will send lots of girly vibes your way. I also love that new picture. You guys are pretty.:-)

Loftus' said...

Congrats Marie - how exciting!! Good luck with everything!

Tara said...

Oh my gosh! You are going to have 4 kids. I'm way excited for you. So many cousins having babies. I feel a little left out. Just kidding.

Sarah said...

You're PREGNANT???!!!! what the *&%@? :) and you and Bryan are HOT! Love that pic! I want to see the rest of the photo shoot

Chelsea said...

How cool. I had to kind of laugh when you're dad sent out the email with the announcement. I wondered if you knew he was going to out you. I'm so happy for you. Congrats! Whether it's a boy or a girl I'm sure the baby will be beautiful!

Stephanie said...

I'm SOOOOOO chanting girl for you if you chant boy for me! :) he he I have my fingers crossed for you!!