Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The wait is over!

I can still hardly believe it! I admit I shed a few tears when they told us. We are all so excited!

17 comments:

Burdick Family said...

Awesome! You will have so much fun with her! Congrats!

Carolee said...

no freakin' way! that makes the wait worth it. what will she do with all those brothers? i am so excited!!

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

I am crying right now, I am so happy for you. I can't wait to see mini-Marie.

Angie said...

Yay! That is SO exciting!

Lindsay Edward said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! She'll only be the most gorgeous little girl EVER! :-)

Loftus' said...

How fun!! Congrats!

Chelsea said...

Very exciting! Congratulations! I'm very happy for you. The picture of the two of you at the top of your blog is absolutely beautiful!

Cam and Chelsea said...

Congrats you guys! I was just about to text you and ask and figured I would check the blog. I am so excited. YEAH!!

Tara said...

Yea! I am so excited for you guys. Your boys will love her to death. It will be great!

Andee said...

Oh my goodness, I am just squealing inside!! I am soooooooo excited for you guys. I always knew you should have a girl! I know someone who can make her some dang cute bracelets!! :) Seriously...WAY awesome! Way to go Bryan for gettin' the job done right!! :) :) :) hehhehe!!

Candace said...

Oh my heck! No way!! That is SO awesome! Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you! Little girls are so much fun! Yay!!

Amber Baker said...

YEAH! You better start saving! Girls and their accessories are expensive. I am so happy for you. She will be a beauty!

Stephanie said...

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm so excited for you guys!!!!! Congrats!

Richins Family said...

Marie,
I am thrilled that you finally get your girl. You will love having a daughter. Congratulations.

Unknown said...

SO EXCITING!!! We are SO happy for you! Hope the boys are excited :)

Ashley and Dave said...

Horray!!
SOooooooooooooo fun! FINALLY SOME PINK! We are so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

I, too, am so excited. It's about time :)