Can you say, "Best baby ever??" Seriously, this little angel is practically perfect. She only wakes up once during the night, hardly ever cries, doesn't spit up and is perfectly content to lay in my lap while I'm sitting! No pacing the halls, it's amazing! Now, I know it's only been a little over a week and things could change any moment, but for the time being we are enjoying every minute...
11 comments:
Marie she is adorable, of course! I hope that she stays so good for you, that would be awesome! I can't wait to see her!
I can't wait to come visit and meet her! I'm still going to try for either Thanksgiving or Christmas time. :-)
She is DARLING. Hope my baby is as good!
Yay! What a little sweetheart! Lucky for you she is so good! Hopefully it'll stay that way! I can't wait to meet her!
There is gold at the end of the rainbow, or on your 4th kid, apparently! Keep you fingers crossed:) She is a little doll.
That is such great news. I'm so happy for you.
She is adorable. I love GBJ. I can totally see the likeness. So happy Miss H is a happy baby!
SO cute! What a blessing to have such a calm baby!
Oh, she is so tiny. I hope she continues to stay good for you, what a blessing!!
Marie, she is soooo sweet. What an angel you have! It may be a while yet until pics are done, but we got a couple really sweet ones. I will try to get you something soon that you could use for an annouoncement or blessing invite.
She is seriously so perfect and soooo cute!
How lucky! Ashley's little Addie is very good too, someone must have known you both needed easy ones this time around :) Wish that gardian angel had been paying attention when I was having babies - all 4 of mine were hard until about 6 months, so it's nice to know there ARE easy ones out there :) Have a gift for you, just haven't made it to the P.O. yet!
Post a Comment