Wednesday, August 11, 2010

MOM!

I love my kids - I really do.

But if I hear the word

"MOM!!!"

one more time, I may just lose it...


Do you ever have one of those days????



4 comments:

Tara said...

Yes! What makes me more crazy though is when my 5 year old keeps talking and talking and talking ... Sometimes I have to tell him that we are going to have a contest of no talking. Then he'll say "I just have to tell you one more thing". Oh my!

Stephanie said...

LOL yes definitely have those days more often than not! :) Good thing we have a playdate tomorrow so hopefully you can have a break from the Mom calls! :)

Packrat said...

Depending on how many children you have and/or how far apart they are you might get Mom! and Grandma! all in the same instant. Yes, it can drive you absolutely insane, but all too fast they are gone away.

I'm with Tara. Constant talking. URG Tara, I hate to tell you this - but - she is almost 24 and has never stopped talking. LOL (Actually, the "talking one" is easier to deal with than the "silent one".)

Chelsea said...

My Mom used to say the same thing when we were growing up.