Saturday, September 11, 2010

2 months

Miss H is 2 months old today!

She has only been hit on the head once...by a helicopter. It was an accident...or so I hear.

Big R is by far her biggest fan. Which is both good and bad. That smile pretty much says it all...

She is as sweet as ever and so much fun!
Happy 2 month Miss H!

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

Ahhhh, so sweet! She's absolutely beautiful!

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

Such a sweet face. I'm glad her brother loves her so much.

Packrat said...

Miss H is beautiful.

Candace said...

Aww! How sweet! She still looks so tiny! I bet you are loving having a sweet little girl! She's going to be so tough with all those rough-housing boys in the house! What a cute little girl!

Jennifer said...

I'm loving her! Nothing quite like having a daughter to spoil...speaking from experience of course! She looks so much like you, and hopefully she has your demeanor as well. Otherwise she may be a freight train of debate like her dad.