Thursday, February 3, 2011

Catching Up

I've been neglecting this blog!  Here is a real quick catch-up!

Miss H turned 6 months.  Time is going so fast.  She is now 18 lbs (my first baby under 20 lbs at this age), sitting up and eating solids.  She loves music and grabbing everything in sight.  She is also sleeping through the night which is just lovely.

Next up, Bryan.  He celebrated his 32nd birthday by getting beat up (you should see the other guy  :) ).  He took a good left hook to the eye and survived 51 other punches - no joke, I counted and it was awful.  And yes, he wants to fight again...  Don't judge his cake too harshly, the kids were great helpers!

We also celebrated Big R's birthday this month.  He invited a friend and we all headed to Chuck-e-Cheese.  He wasn't too cool with the actual Chuck-e though.  This was as close as Big R would get (GBJ looks slightly terrified as well).

And lastly, our basement is coming along!  We are all insulated, sheet rocked and painted!  I am still picking paint out of my hair and fingernails.  Next up - flooring.  Bamboo in the entrance and office, tile in hallway and bathroom, mats everywhere else, should be fun...

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Baby H is growing up so fast and we are missing it! I hate being so far away, it stinks.

Ashley and Dave said...

Big R is SO cute! Too bad him and Kins are related. dang it. ;)

Stephanie said...

love all the pictures!! And holy cow the basement looks AWESOME! Wanna come do ours next? :) I can't wait to see the bamboo flooring! I just saw some at Costco that I fell in love with. :)

Chelsea said...

I love the cake! I should make cake like that (that way I could have half a german chocolate cake)!

Carolee said...

Clearly only half the family is Sant or German :-)
Happy B-day Bryan. I hope that new dojo means you will be even more fierce and can ring someone else's bell. I can't wait to see the finished poject!

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

The basement looks amazing. Good job.

Sleeping through the night, it's a new life and you are a new person.

I love the Chuck-e picture, that is hilarious.

Bryan's cake looks tasty. Something for everyone, right?

Andee said...

Basement is coming along nicely and really looks great! Kids are as adorable as ever! And baby H needs to stop growing up so fast!