Sunday, April 10, 2011

9 months


My baby is 9 months!  Slow down!!  She is trying her hardest to crawl, but for the time being we are enjoying the immobility.


This is how we find her most mornings.  Sucking on these two fingers with the other hand laying on top.


And when fingers fail, the toes come in quite handy.


She is definitely a favorite around here.  The boys are so sweet to her.


We just love this little bundle.  Happy 9 months Miss H.

4 comments:

Anne B. said...

Okay, this is almost more than a grandma can take! When does the next plane leave?

Janssen said...

Our two little Miss Hs need to meet in person one of these days!

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

Wow, can you believe you've now had her on the outside as long as you had her on the inside? I love pics of babies eating toes. Too cute.

Angie said...

Nice pics! I need your camera! She is so beautiful...I love the pic with her feet up in her mouth! SO cute!