Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Two Down...

Hooray! Oh, did I say that?? I'm sure I should be sad that two of my children are now gone for most of the day...but, I'm having a hard time feeling any type of remorse...no mother of the year award for me I guess.

#2 made it through his first day of Kindergarten. Just look at the excitement on that face! He is such a little sweetheart and so pumped to be able to go to school with the "big kids".

6 comments:

Burdick Family said...

He is so cute! I can imagine with 3 boys it would be a bit of relief! 1 puts me through the ringer daily! So cute, but they are so crazy and into everything, wouldn't have it any other way though! Have fun with little Roman!

Chelsea said...

He looks like he's ready for the book learning! Sounds like his first day went a little smoother than Austin's did (Tara's oldest). I think most parents are happy when their kids are gone for part of the day!

Carolee said...

How fun for Ian. He will be a smarty pants in no time. Enjoy your few hours of freedom, and try not to count down until Roman is gone. It goes by fast enough:)

Loftus' said...

Don't feel bad - it's good to get a break from your kids, it makes you appreciate them more. Cute pic, he does look excited! I loved Kindergarten. :)

Amber Baker said...

I don't get people crying either. I am happy to see them go. They are usually so excited. No mother of the year award for me either. At least I'm in good company.

Ostler said...

Your boys are so handsome! There is no award hiding in my closet either.