Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Bryan's Fight



Here is Bryan's fight from Saturday.

A few weeks ago he broke a couple ribs while training. And of course during the first round of this fight, he re-broke one of the ribs along with another new brake. BUT, despite all that, he still won by TKO. Here is the third and final round of the fight.

4 comments:

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

I watched that with my hands over my face. I don't know how you can watch that in person. But, good job, Bryan, that looks really painful. Every knee to the ribs I was cringing for him.

Chelsea said...

That is crazy! Now why exactly did he want to do this? Is this something he's always been interested in? Good job, Bryan...you have more guts than most of us!

milpod said...

That's awesome! Way to go, Bryan! Marie, you're a good woman for letting him do it. Do you think it will be out of system now?

Carolee said...

Go. Fight. Win. You rock Bryan!! Thanks for the fun night. I hope there is more to come.
p.s. you look a "little too punk" in that shirt for a man your age. tone it down would ya;)