Have you ever woken up to this?
Most wives would probably be horrified, jump out of bed and demand to know what happened. I took a good look, shook my head and grabbed the camera. This "mouse", that I incorrectly called a shiner, happened last night during one of Bryan's "training" classes. The things I put up with...
6 comments:
Wow. I don't know how you do it. I couldn't take seeing Kenneth looking like that.
Nice Bryan! I'll have to share this with Jared - he'll think you're pretty cool!
I'm just so curious what they say at that little church job that he has! Did you have to drain that bad boy?
There is something seriously wrong with that man. I mean, who would seek out being hit in the face? Good of you to put up with it.
Wow! Really call me if you ever need something. One day, I'll be able to do stitches....
U.G.L.Y. you ain't got no alibi! That's why Marie has to put you in your place with a good back-hand.
Post a Comment