Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

Well, I am officially OLD. I turn the big 3-0 today. My goal was to be in the best shape of my life at 30. Being almost 27 weeks pregnant, I definitely have shape, but I'm not sure it's the best... :)

The day has started off a bit slow. I did go to the gym this morning, but came home to find that deer had feasted on our new landscaping during the night and to a smoke alarm on the fritz - the kids always "love" that. So I had a bowl of sugar loaded Cinnamon Toast Crunch for breakfast and called it good.

The boys are super excited to take me to Chuck-e-Cheese tonight and my gift to myself is a pedicure, some extra strength wrinkle cream and a yummy treat. Bring on the 30's!!




9 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh Marie your in spectacular shape, even for being 27 weeks pregnant! :) Welcome to the 30 year old group. :) Have a FABULOUS birthday!!!

Loftus' said...

Cute picture! Happy Birthday!!

Lindsay Edward said...

If that's what 30 looks like, I'm more than happy to get there! You look absolutely amazing and I would never guess, in a million years, that you were pregnant! Happy birthday!

Chelsea said...

I think you look amazing! Happy Birthday!

Carolee said...

Happy Birthday Marie. Enjoy your day!! It's all downhill from here:)

Miriam said...

I made the same goal for 50! (I'm shooting for making it a reality at 56) ..... there's always tomorrow :) Happy birthday!

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

I'm pretty sure you will never be old. Being pregnant is the best shape. The 30's are awesome, welcome to the cool group. Happy Birthday, I hope you have fun at Chuck E Cheese.

Burdick Family said...

Happy Birthday Marie! You don't look a day over 20! Hope your day was perfect!

Andee said...

Happy birthday Marie. One of the hottest 30 year olds I know!!