Monday, April 26, 2010

Baby Bedding - CHECK!

Checking things off my list. I searched and searched for bedding and this is the fabric I kept coming back to. I kept trying to force myself to get something pink, since this is my one chance, but I just couldn't help being drawn to the greens/browns/blues. Oh well. She will have to have lots of pink clothes I guess.

8 comments:

Janssen said...

DARLING! I love it.

Carolee said...

Too cute. I love the color combo and the sweet little bo-ho aspect (Andee would say "herby viney")

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

I love it. I'm sure she's going to have very sophisticated tastes just like her mommy.

Candace said...

Aww! I love that bedding! It's so adorable!

Loftus' said...

CUTE!! I like those colors together, plus she will have plenty of opportunities to have many girly-pink things around to make you go crazy!!

Ostler said...

You are so talented it is ridiculous! Congrats on the exciting news! You have the cutest kids!

Angie said...

That is SO pretty! I LOVE the colors! There will be lots of opportunities for pink... ;) GREAT work! Inspiring!

Amber Baker said...

So cute! I love it!