We got the basement bathroom all tiled! We have been dreading this because we knew it would be tons of work, but we finally rented a tile saw yesterday and had 24 hours until it needed to be returned - unless we wanted to pay another $70, which we didn't. So we "hired" Mr I. to entertain Big R and GBJ all day while Bryan and I traded off holding/watching Miss H. We laid the final tile last night at 2:57 am. We are sleep deprived and sore, but glad it's done. I brought some cookies to our neighbors this afternoon to apologize for using the tile saw so late at night, it's not quiet, that's for sure.
We still have to grout and install the shower floor, but at least the hard part is done! It was hard to get a good picture because of the angle, but this gives you the general idea. :)
3 comments:
It looks great, good job.
Wow great job! It looks fantastic!!
Tile work is no fun, but you guys did a great job. I think there's more satisfaction when you do it yourself!
Post a Comment