#1 - "Swinging in the parking garage"

#2 - "Buying my sword"

What were we doing you ask? We went to the CIRCUS! You think they would at least mention the elephants, tigers, motorcycles or mind-dazzling tricks. Oh no! I would have killed to go to the circus as a kid and they had more fun while parking the car!

They really enjoyed the first half, but part of the problem was they had brought their allowance money and I had promised they could buy a toy at the end. Intermission threw them for a loop. Thinking it was over they bolted for the exit only to figure out it was only half time - bummer. But, the show did eventually come to an end and after much deliberation #1 and #2 both settled on the same thing - swords, of course.
The excitement didn't end there though. We strolled through Temple Square were #3 walked right up to the reflection pool, bent down and took a drink (I wasn't fast enough to stop him). Maybe he will live forever now or something. Then on the ride home, Bryan got a flat tire. We had both cars because Bryan works up in Salt Lake and I had brought the kids and met him there. Luckily it wasn't a huge blow, we were close to an off-ramp and were able to drive, very slowly, to a gas station.
What a stud! What a night!
8 comments:
LOL!!! That's funny about their favorite parts! :D I agree with you, I would have loved to have gone to a circus when I was younger. Oh well! I also loved the part about Roman and the reflection pool. I laugh because your boys sure do love Temple Square...he he... remember Isaac? :D
Seriously could there be three cuter or funnier little boys? They crack me up! My brother (the computer guy) knows how to change a tire?! Bet your glad to be on to a new day!
Hey we went too! It was great, but I think last year's was better :P
That sounds like a lot of fun! I wouldn't mind going to a circus now....and I have no kids to blame it on!
The circus sounds like lots of fun! And you'll get to remember all those great memories when your kids are sword fighting for the next month straight! :)
by the way, you look amazing in that photo..just thought you should know.
I love that Roman might live forever now. . .too funny.
So cute--that's the way it goes huh! They always enjoy the souveniers more. I laughed about Roman and the Temple Square water.
That's how I felt about the Stadium of Fire. We spent so much money and the kids favorite part was the fireworks, something we can see for free. I bet the reflection pool is where they store all the magical holy water. That's the last water most people would drink. Ah, little boys.
Post a Comment