Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Yes, that's my son

We have a tradition of having ice-cream every Monday for our family night treat. The kids look forward to this every week. Their favorite is this awful "Superman" flavor which they have taken upon themselves to re-name "Rainbow Mario". Well the ice-cream was almost gone and I had let #1 and #2 lick the lid - yes,I know, one of those things we said we'd NEVER let our own kids do. I ran to the restroom really quick and came back to find this:

Not to be left out and seeing the clean, licked lid, #3 went for the mother load - the tub.

I think he looks rather pleased with himself. The other boys thought this was hilarious but I think were rather bummed they hadn't thought of it themselves.

10 comments:

Miriam said...

You are my kind of people - my most favorite thing in the world to eat is ice cream! Next time I'm around an almost empty tub - you can guess what I'm going to be wishing I could do (but since I'm an adult......hum...maybe...)

Chelsea said...

That is so funny! He has a look on his face like the was very proud with himself!!! Once I was at my sister-in-laws house and we turned our backs for a second on her 2 year old. When we finally located him (in the bathroom) he was covering himself from head to foot in her Victoria Secret lotion! Kids can be such an adventure sometimes!

Kel said...

OMG - sooooo cute!!! and one smart cutie at that!! :)

Stephanie said...

Holy cow that's stinking cute!!! And Roman definitely looks pretty darn proud of himself! :D HA HA Way to capture it all!

Carolee said...

Just know that the same concept to answering my emails applies...but I will comment of that stinking cute nephew of mine:) It looks as if he may be the brains behind the trio.

Angie said...

That's awesome...well, not to clean up...I canNOT believe how big he's getting. What a cute, cute kid! Look at that blonde hair...

Lindsay Edward said...

hahaha That is so cute! He is adorable!!

Amber Baker said...

So cute, and totally something my girls would do!

Anonymous said...

Well, as I gaze around at my kitchen after lunch today...salt all over the table, raisin bran scrunched to the size of salt all over the highchair tray and floor, bread crusts all over the counter, a sink full of dirty dishes and more miscellaneous crumbs all over under the barstools, it's good know that other kids make messes, too. I love your blog and I hope to see you sometime soon!

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

I love the colors in his hair. So beautiful.