Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Feast and Stuff

Thanks to my sister-in-law, Stephanie for the snazzy picture collages (and the awful pictures of me I might add)...I stole them straight from her blog...that's what you get when you have someone else take all of your pictures for you. :)

Our Thanksgiving was great. We had Bryan's brother Paul and his family over, along with our good friends the Hardmans, and oh yeah, my brother Mike was there too. Lots of rowdy children, plenty of food and tons of fun. What more could you want?

Enjoy the stolen pics!



5 comments:

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

That looks like some crazy good food. My son Dylan said, "That looks like a good dinner." That from a kid that needs to be bribed daily.

Jane said...

I think you look great!

Sarah said...

You look hot :) and I look like a chubby little beast. Happy Thanksgiving! When is the christmas party?!

Ashley and Dave said...

Hey! I need your address! Will you email it to me at ashleyhrees@hotmail.com
Thanks!

Stephanie said...

oh stop it, I'd kill to look like you! :p It was a lot of fun, thanks for letting us crash the party! :D Too bad we aren't closer to do that more often. :p