Tuesday, December 23, 2008

How much snow did you get?

All this snow fell yesterday. This is from our driveway... 9" with another storm in the works for today.

6 comments:

Merrick said...

We got around that much. We already had a few inches on the ground, so we were close to a foot last night. At work my poor car got snowed in!!

Janssen said...

WOW! That's a lot of snow!

Ashley and Dave said...

that is about how much we got here in idaho yesterday too...I love snow but yesterday we pretty icky...yes, the is right- icky.

Angie said...

How funny...I almost went out and measured our snow today! I think we have about the same amount here...the girls have been LOVING it though! Addyson thinks it's like a big sandbox...just cold...I had to drag her in from the snow today kicking and screaming! lol...At least they're old enough to enjoy being outside and we aren't inside ALL day long just staring at each other and annoying each other!

Carolee said...

We got at least that much too. All the shoveled snow at the end of the driveway is about 3'. I don't think Orem city had any plans to plow our sub-division either. I just gun it and hope for the best. I do love a White Christmas though:)

Miriam said...

Yup, about the same here. With Dave in the hospital I'm glad that Blake is home to shovel the stuff for me!