Before:

After (behold the awesomeness):



The pictures really don't do it justice. It's a hard space to get a good shot. To appreciate the true beauty you'll have to come see it for yourselves... Just thinking of all the organization possibilities brings joy and warmth to my heart .
To my soft handed, computer programmer husband - Way to go babe. You rock.
11 comments:
Very nice! I'm jealous!
They look beautiful. I can hardly believe it. Does Bryan still have all his fingers?
Looks great! I'm so sorry I missed out on the painting though, I was really looking forward to that - NOT! =P haha It looks awesome!
Extremely impressive! He can come build some here if he'd like :)
Way to go Bryan! They look so good. Now that we aren't sick anymore, I'm excited to come and see them...just as soon as the dang van gets fixed. :) And yes..I changed my template...I thought I would talk to you before you saw it and felt betrayed. :( I'll call you with my issues and then I hope you will forgive me and make me another one! :)
Those ARE awesome! I have always wanted to have lockers! Maybe Bryan can give Ric some pointers... :)
Don't you love organizing a previously unorganized area! Very impressive Bryan!
Those are freakin' awesome. I'm very jealous that you have the space for something like that. The Trophy homes are not big on extra space for storage.
Holy cow, are you sure Bryan built those lockers? All these years and he's been hiding his light under a bushel basket! They look great!
That looks awesome! You've definitely got a husband that loves you! haha I can't wait to have a place of my own (that I'm not renting!) that I can decorate and organize.
ok so my husband can talk. Ok he can do alot more but wow that is awesome and you are so cute I haven't seen you guys forever we are still in texas but lucky I have navigated through shelley coltons blog to find everyone soooo much fun miss utah. But Texas is the state to be in at least for the next four years with the scary leaders we are going to be our own country. love em
ps our renters ruined our awesome paint job boooo
Post a Comment