Friday, January 2, 2009

Sister Shoot

So, I'm posting a few pictures of my sister and I. It feels a little weird, but what's the point of having pictures if you can't share them, right??

Katie came to visit for Christmas and wanted to get pictures taken. This is my lovely and extremely talented sister-in-law at work again. How lucky that I get to be a Guinea pig while she learns all the ins-and-outs to her new camera. She is amazing, to say the least. Check out her new photo blog here

Thanks Andrea!! ( I hear this is just a glimpse, more to come later...)





8 comments:

Janssen said...

Marie, in some other life you must have been a supermodel. You are so lovely it almost hurts my eyes.

Angie said...

Those are AWESOME! You look so good! How fun to be able to get some pictures like that of you and your sis...thanks for sharing!

Merrick said...

These are so great! You look fabulous :)

Carolee said...

like i said before-Hot Momma!

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

You guys are so stinkin' cute. I mean that in the nicest way. I love 'em.

Stephanie said...

Those are awesome pics and that second one, the b&w face shot of you, is GORGEOUS!! :D

Sarah said...

I didn't know what to expect when you said that you and Katie were doing a photo shoot. :) Maybe girls gone wild..the sister's edition! hahaha...they turned out so good. Andrea does a fabulous job...and look at your luscious lips! ooh-la-la

milpod said...

Wow! I love the red lipstick...wish I looked good in that color.