(Bryan's real Birthday was yesterday. But, I had two sick, throwing-up kids and didn't get around to a post)Bryan hit the big 3-0 yesterday, I know we are getting old. I surprised him with a weekend to ourselves. My sister-in-law was brave enough to take the boys for a night (with all the grandparents out east it has been years since we have done something like that). It was a very nice little breather.
Bryan has been such a great husband and father. I don't know what we would do without him.
I love you babe. Happy Birthday.
8 comments:
Happy Birthday to Bryan!
Wow, I thought he was much older than that!! It's the maturity level not because of looks. Happy Birthday, Bryan. Don't hurt me.
Wow, 30! Happy Birthday, Bryan!
Look at you with your cut little valentine blog! I want one!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday Bryan. You know we expect maturity now, Skunkard:)
Happy birthday stompy-poop! I hope you guys had a fun time together. And I hope it wasn't us that got your kids sick. Hope you all feel better soon. Marie Thanks for the Costco card!
Happy Birthday, Bryan. Yep, you are sure getting up there. Wow. I hope I never get that old!
I figured I'd leave you a post. Your soft handed husband is looking good in his old age. I hate to say it, but I am slowly joining the soft handed club myself. I need some sand paper or something to ruffen them up. Take Care Love You
Post a Comment